Feedback on Magazine covers
Front cover
What my client likes the most about my front cover, is the design of the masthead and the choice of design I have used for the front cover. They particularly like the 3D design I used for my masthead, as it is something more unique than other magazine designs. However, what they think the main image of the magazine could be something more eye catching, as the model of the magazine is on the right side of the magazine, rather than the middle like a standard professional magazine that comes to peoples mind.
Double Page Spread
What my client likes the most about my double page spread, is the design and structor that I have used to organise the images and content of my double page spread. As the images that relate to one another, are all together, along with having the images edited to have them more brighter. However, what my client did not like about the double page spread, was the use of the colour red that was used on the double page spread, as it apparently messes with their eyes.
Contents Page
For my contents page, what my client likes the most is the main image that I have used. This is because they like how I have edited the colour on it to make the saturation a lot more stronger making the image look more fresh without having the raw image making the contents page look unprofessional. What my client does not like the most about the contents page is the different style of font that was used on the contents page. This was because the original font I used for the front cover that I would have used for the contents page was removed for some reason, hence why I had to try and find a font with a similar style.
Feedback from Microsoft Forms
How will I apply this feedback
With the feedback that I have been given, I will use the responses to help me understand from an audiences perspective, on how the magazine should appeal to them, along with being simple to read. For example "The text with gradient black and grey, makes the text very difficult to read." This tells me that I should change it to a more simple font that will my audience to read it more clearly along with potentially adding in a brighter colour instead to make it viewable from a distance.






No comments:
Post a Comment