Friday, 29 November 2024

L02: Fonts, Graphics, House Styles

 





































The reason why I want to use these types of colours is because, the level of brightness they bring, will make it much more easier for my audience to see. Also, this will allow me to use any sort of editing to my masthead such as adding a stroke with a darker colour. 













The next use of colour that I will be using is a dark blue font of colour that I plan on using for the stroke outline of the masthead, to try and illuminate the masthead to allow it to be seen from a distance. 



Shapes






















For my magazine the following shapes that I am going to use are those shown above. This is because I will be able to use them to full effect on photoshop and create things such as sell lines, secondary images, advertisements, cover images. This will allow my magazine to look more professional by allowing me to use shapes to fit in extra content which will allow my magazine to look more interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LO2- Annotated Visualisation Diagrams