Photoshoot plan
For the images that I will be using for my magazine, have all been taken at the Wombwell Working Mens Club and the Winter Gardens in Sheffield. The reason why most of the photos that I am using for the magazine includes my model getting ready to take a shot, is because it shows that the contents in my magazine actually have events taking place. For the choice of clothing I went with the everyday style someone would wear, as my magazine does not focus on professional snooker. The equipment that was used was my phone with the pro and custom camera settings available. I used both landscape and portrait photography, as landscape was mainly used on wide close ups and being able to get photos of the snooker table at the Sheffield Winter Gardens as I was at more of a distance while I was there. I used portrait for when I wanted to make the snooker table or my model the main focus of the photo. The props that were used for the magazine were a snooker que as in the photos we can see my models holding the que while it is their turn.

















No comments:
Post a Comment