Monday, 11 March 2024

LO2 Visual styles and Moodboard






These fit my genre of sports magazines, as my font cover will feature bright bold colours that will fit the theme of snooker, to make it recognisable. I will also use many photos based around Snooker, as my goal is to also allow my audience to know what the magazine is about without looking at the masthead. 


These fit the genre of sports magazines, as i will be using colours that are typically seen on sport magazines such as football, snooker and many more. I will be including an enlarged image for the contents page, that will help show the audience what is included in the magazine. 
These also fit my genre of sports magazines, as my double page spread will follow the same colour pattern as both my front cover and my contents page. This will keep my magazine constant, as I will carry on using the shapes that will be used on my front cover added onto to my double page spread.












Font example for my magazine 




The reason why I picked to use Bauhaus as the chosen font for my magazine, is because the font is modern and works effectively in bold and being in an enlarged size. This will make it easier for my audience to see from a distance, along with being able to easily tell what my theme is for the magazine. 


Photo Examples for my magazine

The reason why I have picked these images to represent the ideas and design for the pages of my magazine, is because they include different shot angles and settings. This will be used as inspiration for my magazine, as each page will include different photos and settings that are relevant within the topic. This will include close ups, medium shots, wide shots, both landscape and portrait shots too. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LO2- Annotated Visualisation Diagrams